Preserve your cargo’s quality
Some commodities are particularly sensitive to humidity. With specific shipping container preparations, the quality of your cargo can be preserved in all transport conditions.
- Electronic devices
- Cargo with high-fibre content: furniture, handicrafts, agricultural products (grain, cocoa beans, onions, avocados, etc.), clothes and other fabrics
- Packaging materials: pallets, cartons and cardboard
Maintain the quality of humidity-sensitive cargo from POL to POD with our dehumidification solutions.
How does it work?ANL Container Line will help you choose the most suitable option for your type of cargo. For example:
- Bamboo flooring: we can supply containers with eco-friendly bamboo flooring, which has natural humidity-control features.
- Carton/Craft Lining: We can line the interior of your container with cardboard or craft paper.
- Silica Gel: We can insert bags of silica gel into your container to protect your products from humidity.
- DRYFREIGHT BAGS humidity control: To remove moisture from the air surrounding your cargo, we offer this service for humidity control. The bags inserted into the container absorb the moisture with the help of calcium chloride, a desiccant substance. They can be hung from the container lashing rings or installed horizontally above the cargo.
For all our CONTAINER humidity control solutions, please contact your usual sales representative to check availability.