Specialised Cargo & Programs
With clients across the globe ANL has developed specialised programs and treatments to assist with a variety of commodities.
These programs include Cold Sterilisation in Transit (CSIT), Garment on Hanger, Bar Locks and the CMA CGM Group Pharma Program.
Cold Sterilisation in Transit (CSIT)
ANL has been a market leader for many years with Cold Treatment programs and continues to provide advanced technologies and exceptional support for cargo transported with us within this program.
Cargo is provided with cold treatment under protocol in transit to eliminate insect infestation and clear customs without fumigation. CSIT can maintain the premium status of cargo with no damage from treatment and avoidence of harsh fumigation. Our local operational and customer service teams can support our clients with monitoring, liaison with biosecurity agencies and terminals on behalf of customer.
CSIT is available in Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan and North America.
Garment on Hanger
Garments shipped using GOH containers allows for higher quality care of goods while in transit and reduced cost overall in supply chain.
Other benefits of this solution include:
• Reduced cost of ironing at destination
• Available on quotation or at container level
• Two GOH container types available for best fit to customer’s requirements
The security of our client cargo is always important. For those who are looking for greater security a simple bar-lock option can be arranged. Customers using the bar lock system during transport have seen a reduction of theft or cargo interference from loading through to final destination. Bar locks can only be removed at destination with a circular saw and can also be applied on reefer containers.
Bar locks should be considered by those moving electronics, shoes, garments, whitegoods and beverages.
CMA CGM Group PHARMA program ensures product integrity and regulation compliance through cargo care and risk control procedures while cargo is moving with ANL. Pharmaceutical cargo transported in containers by sea is a cost-effective solution and benefits from the extensive global sea freight network available to our customers. The program is Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliant with a training program available throughout the global network. Additionally this program is certified Quality Management ISO 9001:2015 and can provide a total history of temperature during the voyage stored for at least 5 years. Furthermore, this solution can cater for high value pharmaceuticals with values over 500,000 USD per container.
Pharma Program benefits include:
• Enhanced Pre-trip inspection (PTI) in place in all depots involved, with two levels of PTI in recognition of range of products and complexity moving within this commodity segment.
• Clean containers provided with reinforced Security with locked keyboard, a feature unique to CMA CGM Group
• 24/7 technical support available to resolve technical issues with the equipment, vessels equipped with RF spare parts, and on-board monitoring
• Risk assessment (POL/POD, transhipments, safe temperature range, cargo value) prior to commercial offer to ensure relevant quotation provided
Connect to our Business portal 24/7
- Request for a Quotation
- Print your Documents of Transports
- Book a container
- Print your Invoice
- Details on my shipment and my equipment
- Receive some specific notifications