Moving your shipment from origin to destination often requires using multiple modes of transportation. That’s why we offer you ANL Intermodal, a comprehensive door-to-door and eco-friendly inland solution combining train, barge and truck for seamless continental connections.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Dedicated block trains and barges to reduce unitary carbon footprint.
- Routes optimisation.
- Prioritisation of eco-friendly transport modes.
Dedicated Team Of Experts
- One single point of contact.
- Intermodal experts around the world.
- Tailor-made solutions for your specific requirements.
- Equipment availability on all continents.
- Ramp / Inland depot offer.
- Highly efficient inland transport providers.
- Cargo loading priority.
- Near real-time tracking availability (optional).
- Smart satellite padlock (optional).
Save Time And Money
- Through our Bill of Lading service, you will receive a single document for your transport at sea and on land.
- No pick up or drop off fees.
- Storage, demurrage and detention advantageous conditions.
- Customs clearance (available upon request).
- Booking and follow up via My ANL.
*Legal Information: All rates are for 20ST, 40ST and 40HC only. Special equipment (refrigerated, open tops, flat racks, GOH, etc.) and hazardous cargo, please contact your local representative for rates. Rates and charges on the site are provided for informational purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure information is up to date, ANL does not warrant the information to be accurate/error free or up to date at the time accessed. For definitive information regarding charges applicable to transportation to/from the U.S, please consult public tarriffs. Cargo interest are committed to comply with all applicable International and National Sanctions such as, but not limited to, United Nations, European Union and U.S legislation ('Sanctions') and their corresponding banned entities lists such as, but not limited to, the Special Designated National and Blocked Persons List (OFAC), the European List of Persons and Entities Subject to Financial Sanctions.