CMA CGM Australia/New Zealand - consolidation of services to/from Asia - To ANL
24th May 2016
Notice To Customers
CMA CGM Australia/New Zealand – consolidation of services to/from Asia
To all our valued Customers,
As part of our networking/branding restructure, the CMA CGM Group will streamline it’s branding on the Asia- Australia/New Zealand tradelanes.
As a result CMA CGM will cease operations on the KIX, AANA and ANZEX services transferring Line Management and all allocation entitlements on these 3 services to ANL in Australia and New Zealand.
The last voyages offered by CMA CGM will be as follows:
• KIX SB: M/V HAMMONIA CALABRIA 009S ETD PORT KELANG 08/06
• KIX NB: M/V ANL WARATAH 112N ETD TAURANGA 13/06
• AANA SB: M/V ANL WYONG 075S ETD SHANGHAI 09/06
• AANA NB: M/V XIN YANG PU 0278N ETD MELBOURNE 08/06
• ANZEX SB: M/V JPO TAURUS 117S ETD SHANGHAI 07/07
• ANZEX NB: M/V OOCL DALIAN 112N ETD TAURANGA 17/07
The first voyages offered by ANL will be as follows:
• KIX SB: M/V SRI LANKA 217 ETD PORT KELANG 15/06
• KIX NB: M/V NYK FURANO 014 ETD TAURANGA 20/06
• AANA SB: M/V MAERSK GIRONDE 620W ETD SHANGHAI 21/06
• AANA NB: M/V ANL WANGARATTA 074N ETD MELBOURNE 15/06
• ANZEX SB: M/V KOTA LIHAT 119S ETD SHANGHAI 14/07
• ANZEX NB: M/V HS BEETHOVEN 114N ETD TAURANGA 24/07
CMA CGM will however remain active on all non-Asian tradelanes to and from Australia & New Zealand and will keep Line Management control of the NEMO, PANAMA 1 & PANAMA 2 services.
The CMA CGM and ANL Sales, Sales Support and Customer Service teams will be on hand to assist you with any queries and to ensure a smooth transition.
For further information please contact our Customer Service Centre as follows:
CMA CGM 1800 188 129 in Australia 0800 026 224 in New Zealand
ANL 1800 246 246 in Australia 0800 265 246 in New Zealand
ANL Customer Service