Australia: Dispute & Detention, Demurrage, Storage and Monitoring Desk
Dear Valued Customer,
From 18 October 2021, we are centralizing all Australia & New Zealand customers raised invoice disputes under a single Dispute & Detention, Demurrage, Storage and Monitoring (DDSM) Desk.
Accordingly, please note the following updates:
- The first day of the Demurrage and Detention (D&D) cycle is the day following discharge from vessel. Our standard D&D free time and chargeable rates information is available from the following link: https://www.anl.com.au/ebusiness/tariffs/demurrage-detention. If varied terms were not negotiated in the contract, the standard rates will apply.
- If you would like to enquire about the last free day for a specific booking, please register with the following link: https://www.anl.com.au/ebusiness/registration/information. This information will be available once your container has been discharged.
- For any issues with your eCommerce account, please mail our team at MailOceania.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact your accounts sales representative for exemptions to a charge that has already been invoiced.
- Please follow the below link for our general terms and explanations relating to D&D: https://www.anl.com.au/ebusiness/tariffs/demurrage-detention/general-terms
- All other invoice Dispute & DDSM related queries need to be raised to the following addresses:
- Australia: Mailau.email@example.com
- New Zealand: Mailnz.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact your local ANL & CMA CGM Representative.
Thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM Group