ANL launches SHIPFIN B/L financing, an innovative financial offer
- An innovative financing offer with the Bill of Lading taken as collateral
- An additional solution to the SHIPFIN trade finance offer
- CMA CGM+: 23 value-added solutions designed to meet broader shipping needs
Innovative Financing Offer
SHIPFIN B/L financing is a solution that enables ANL’s clients to benefit from financing without the need for credit insurance, all thanks to their Bill of Lading. This offer is dedicated to those wanting to release their funds while anticipating payment from their buyer**.
An additional solution to the SHIPFIN offer
SHIPFIN provides simple, consistent and fast financial solutions for both importing and exporting customers:
- SHIPFIN cargo financing for exporters looking to increase their working capital and support their company’s growth.
- SHIPFIN supply chain financing for importers wanting to free up their working capital while stabilizing their supplier relations.
CMA CGM+: Designed to meet your broader needs
ANL’s CMA CGM+ catalogue provides a broad range of services that complement the Group’s maritime and logistics services. In an effort to meet all customer expectations - ranging from protection and growth, through to reducing carbon emissions, these value-added services provide the perfect solution.
Find out more about SHIPFIN B/L financing
- Europe / EU / Switzerland
- Africa (WAF and EAF) and India
- South East Asia