TTZ Notice to Customers - New Service
7th January, 2015
Notice to Clients
ANL’s New TRANZTAS Service
Further to our pre-Christmas announcement of our new independent, stand-alone, dedicated Tranztas service, we wish to provide our customers with important FACTS about the new service:
- The service is an independent, ‘stand-alone’ (operated solely by ANL) Australia / New Zealand / Australia service.
- The port rotation will be (in order): Sydney / Melbourne / Auckland / Lyttleton / Nelson / Wellington / Tauranga / Sydney.
The service features:
- A fixed-day weekly frequency, utilising three 1,700 TEU vessels on a 21-day rotation.
- Will be the ONLY dedicated service between Australia and New Zealand.
- The superior service reliability of dedicated services viz-a-vis ‘cross-over’ services is well-established
- Offers the FASTEST transit time of any service from Melbourne to Auckland.
- Cargo from Melbourne will be available for delivery in Auckland each Friday, which is 3 days faster than the advertised delivery availability in Auckland of the next-fastest service in the market.
- No Nelson draft issues (no space restrictions).
- Has a fast Tauranga to Sydney transit time, equal to the best in the market.
- The service offers the only DIRECT westbound service from Lyttleton, Nelson & Wellington to Sydney & Melbourne.
The launch of this dedicated service reflects ANL’s absolute commitment to the Australia/New Zealand trade, and to providing our customers with a premium service. This is a unique commitment in this trade. We rely on your support for the initiative to make it a success.
For further details please contact our ANL Customer Service Centre on:
Imports 1800 245 245
Exports General 1800 246 246
Exports Reefer 1800 248 248
ANL Customer Service