VICTORIA STATE LOCKDOWN NOW IN PLACE
Good Day Customers,
Further to our message of 24th March 2020, please find the following update on the activities of ANL and CMA CGM Australia. Our Group is committed to protecting the health of our staff, customers and partners while ensuring business efficiency.
In addition, we remain operational and are able to support and serve our customers on a regular basis, while complying with all directives issued by the Government and other Authorities.
Effective immediately, we have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of our staff and to ensure business continuity:
ANL Head Office
- Due to the state-wide lockdown instructions imposed by Victoria Government, all our staff will now be working from home.
- This means that there will not be any staff in Melbourne office to receive courier parcels & documents, which should now be redirected to our Queensland ANL Office located at - 6/110 Eagle Street, P O Box 1427 Brisbane QLD Australia 4001.
- Our team members are however still available on the phone via the usual communication channels.
- Our Interstate Offices continue to work with minimal staff, whilst the rest will be temporarily working from home.
- The staff at all our Interstate Offices are still available via the usual communication channels .
- All couriers & parcel deliveries need to be redirected to our ANL Brisbane Office located 6/110 Eagle Street, P O Box 1427 Brisbane QLD Australia 4001.
- Online pricing/My Prices
- Home Printing of BLs
- Paperless Bill of Lading
- Apply E-delivery at those ports where such functions exist
While reconfirming ANL and CMA CGM Australia’s commitment to assisting you at best, we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
We will of course update you should the situation require.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department or your local sales representative.
We thank you for your business and continued support.
ANL & CMA CGM Customer Care Centre.