AAX1 Service- Navios Unite V024S/025N - Vessel delay and Port Omissions
Due to operational issues, the NAVIOS UNITE V024S/025N is delayed and will be omitting Sydney and Brisbane, however the vessel will maintain its Melbourne call
IMPORT CARGO ON BOARD THE NAVIOS UNITE
- Melbourne Import cargo will be to be discharged at VICT
- Sydney Import cargo will be discharged in Adelaide to connect with the CSAV TOCONAO V026N
- Brisbane Import cargo will be discharged in Adelaide to connect with the CSAV TOCONAO V026N
- Melbourne Export Cargo will be loaded as planned on the NAVIOS UNITE
- Sydney Export Cargo on route to PKG/TPP will be loaded on the Al HILAL (AAX2)
- Sydney Export Cargo on route to or transhipping in Singapore will be diverted to AAX2 or NEMO services.
- Brisbane export cargo will be loaded on OEL BADRINATH V772 (KIX)
- Fremantle export cargo already loaded will remain on board and be discharged in PKG/SING/TPP
Schedule will be provided as soon as possible
Our Customer Service Teams will be in contact with impacted parties to provide revised details accordingly.
We sincerely apologise for inconvenience caused to you and your clients.
ANL & CMA CGM Customer Care Centre.