A3 - Central Express – Vessels Changes
Please be advised of the following upcoming vessel changes on the A3C Service:
- OOCL Rotterdam V116N will phase out of service in Shanghai on 6th June and will be replaced by the OOCL London V076S/N for one round voyage. The vessel will change rotation and call Melbourne prior to Sydney when due on the Australian Coast 22nd June.
- Cosco Thailand V072N will phase out of service in Ningbo on 27th June and will be replaced by the Cosco Indonesia V094S/N that will then arrive on the Australian Coast 25th June.
- OOCL Dubai V123N will phase out of service in Shanghai on 25th June and will be replaced by the OOCL Rotterdam V118S/N resuming in the service that will then arrive on the Australian Coast 9th July.
- The vessel appearing as the COS TBN 14 V94 has now been confirmed as the OOCL Beijing V081S/N and will phase into service in Shanghai on 18th June arriving on the Australian Coast 3rd July.
- Xin Fu Zhou 059N will phase out in Shanghai on 9th July and will be replaced by the Cosco Japan V085S/N and is schedule to arrive on the Australian Coast 24th July.
Our Customer Service Teams will be in contact with impacted parties to provide revised vessel details accordingly.
For further details please contact our Customer care Teams on:
Imports 1800 245 245
Exports General 1800 246 246
Export Reefer 1800 248 248
Bookings 1800 249 249
ANL & CMA CGM Customer Care Centre.