New Routing Option - Brisbane to/from North America
New Routing Options
Brisbane to/from North America.
We are pleased to announce that with the commencement of our new KIX service from New Zealand, ANL-USL will now have the fastest weekly service from Los Angeles and Oakland to Brisbane, (via Auckland).
From the Cape Maas 349S, ETD LAX 6/9/13, ANL-USL will offer approximate transit times to Brisbane of: Ex Oakland 25 days & Ex Los Angeles 22 days
Shipments from the East Coast USA on new Weekly Panama service will continue to be routed via Melbourne, using our existing relay services offering through transit times to Brisbane of approximately: Ex New York 43 days & Ex Savannah 41 days
For exports from Brisbane to North America, the ANL-USL service will improve to a weekly sailing ex Brisbane, transhipment in Auckland or Tauranga. When combined with our recently announced improvement to weekly sailings of our Panama service to the East Coast USA, and our two West Coast services, we are offering express transit times to major ports on both coasts of North America and everywhere in between!
Approximate Transit times Ex Brisbane will be:
- Los Angeles 33 Days Weekly on PSW service via Tauranga
- Oakland 31 days Weekly on PSW service via Tauranga
- Vancouver 33 days Fortnightly on PNW service via Auckland
- Tacoma 32 days Fortnightly on PNW service via Auckland
To: East Coast
- Savannah 36 days Weekly on Panama service via Tauranga (from November 2013, fortnightly until then)
- Philadelphia 38 days Weekly on Panama service via Tauranga (from November 2013, fortnightly until then)
For shipments between North America and Brisbane, ANL-USL have you covered.
Should you require any further information please contact your local ANL-USL Sales or customer service team member.