Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
COVID-19: Situation in PHILIPPINES (Update #8)
8Port(s) of calls
Your Best Shipping Partner
CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group, owns one of the largest and youngest fleet of reefer containers. We can also provide all types of containers for general cargo (dry containers) and project cargo. At CMA CGM, we strongly value customer satisfaction as our priority. With highly experienced teams, we promise the best service and solution for your shipment to any destination in the world.
Our offices are located in Manila, Subic, Cebu, Davao, General Santos and Cagayan de Oro.
Wide Range of Services Connecting to the World
CMA CGM Philippines offers a comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer needs across the globe. Below is a list of our services calling the Philippines. To know all destinations accessible through transshipment ports, please check our web page presenting all CMA CGM services or use our Routing Finder.
Imports from China to Manila/Davao and export from Davao to North China
Direct and fast T/T from Manila to Shanghai and fastest T/T for imports from Indonesia to Manila
Fast direct service Manila to Ningbo/Shanghai and fastest T/T for imports from Thailand to Manila
Direct and fast T/T from Manila to Hong Kong and imports from South China
Direct Batangas/General Santos/Davao call to Hong Kong/Shekou and back
Direct Cebu/Cagayan/Subic call to Kaohsiung/Hong Kong/Shekou and back
Import from China and export from Cebu/Cagayan/Davao to Shanghai
Import from Shanghai, export to North China and Korea, and direct service from Kaohsiung (can be used as a TS port for import from the US for example)
Import from India/Malaysia/Singapore, export to Korea and North China
Import from Japan and South China, export to Thailand and Vietnam
The fastest and direct service from Manila to Japan and imports from Japan/Malaysia/Singapore to Manila
Shuttle service between General Santos/Davao and Singapore
Export from Manila/Cebu to Singapore (TS for Long Haul destinations such as Europe, Africa or Oceania)
CMA CGM can organize inland transportation for you for both pre-carriage and on-carriage.
CMA CGM is innovating to be able to address your needs beyond shipping. Discover below our value-added services.
- Cargo Value Serenity, to benefit from full compensation in the event of loss or damage to your cargo
- Damage to Container Guarantee, to limit your financial exposure in case of damage to the container
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Traxens, to benefit from more visibility, flexibility and an optimized supply chain
- Logistics Services, to provide you with end-to-end solutions through our logistics subsidiaries
Special services for Reefer
- Reeflex, our most advanced solution for the transportation of liquids
- Controlled Atmosphere, to extend your produce shelf-life
- Pharma Solutions, a packaged product for your pharma cargo
- Aquaviva, live seafood now travels above water
- Garment on Hanger, the fashion-friendly container
- Bar Locks, add extra protection to keep your cargo safe
- Premium Grade Containers, make sure your cargo travels in first class
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
Digitization eases and simplifies the relationship with customers to provide them a flawless and more efficient customer experience. Customer centricity and digitization are at the center of the Group’s strategy : we are pleased to introduce you to CMA CGM eSolutions.
- CMA CGM eSolutions: a 100% digital eco-system
- New range of features to digitize the customer experience
- A new sales channel offered to our customers
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.