Sofrana Tourville V226S / V227N – Delays
Dear Valued Customer
Please be advised that due to severe weather as a result of Cyclone Oma, the Sofrana Tourville V226 South / V227 North has been delayed. After departing Brisbane on 20th of February, en-route to New Zealand she encountered severe storm and sea conditions making it unsafe to continue. She returned to Brisbane on the 23rd and took shelter at Moreton Island, before proceeding to Sydney in order to take on the additional fuel required to continue. The vessel is expected to arrive Sydney on the 26th, bunker on the 27th before making the trans Tasman crossing to Auckland with an expected arrival on 3rd of March.
See below re-forecasted schedule for V227 noting the new dates, we will be taking several steps during the voyage in order to make up the majority of the time lost.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, however crew safety was our paramount concern, if you have any questions regarding this change, please contact your local Sofrana ANL representative