CMA CGM launches SERENITY: the Group’s new, innovative and complementary set of products
- "SERENITY by CMA CGM", an innovation supporting the Group's "Customer Centricity" strategy
- A range of innovative products that goes beyond the transportation of goods
- CMA CGM, a leader in customer relationship
CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transportation, is pleased to announce the launch of "SERENITY by CMA CGM", an innovative offering to deal with unforeseen events during freight transport. This new offering is part of CMA CGM’s "Customer Centricity" strategy, which puts customers at the center of the Group’s development.
Concept of "SERENITY by CMA CGM"
With "SERENITY by CMA CGM", the Group is starting a new concept: the commitment to compensate for any kind of unforeseen events. "SERENITY by CMA CGM" allows businesses shipping their goods with CMA CGM to be more efficiently protected through a range of value-added products, which have been designed to meet customers’ expectations and needs.
With this innovation, CMA CGM relieves its customers of all the administrative and procedural complexities in case of unforeseen damage to their cargo.
- Accessible: an offer that is accessible to all, businesses or individuals who need to transport goods in one or several containers
- International: an international offer, available worldwide at all stages of transport
- 100% CMA CGM: an offer that is entirely supported by CMA CGM, whatever the country and the means of transportation used.
"Cargo Value SERENITY" the first product in the "SERENITY by CMA CGM" portfolio
"Cargo Value SERENITY" allows a quick compensation for businesses whose goods have been damaged or lost during transport for any reason, including natural disasters. It provides for a refund up to 100% of the value of the goods in less than 30 days.
A broader range of products in the coming months
An innovation for the CMA CGM Group's customers, the "SERENITY by CMA CGM" portfolio will continue to be enriched in the coming weeks. CMA CGM will offer a product to cover costs in the event of damage to a container during handling as well as another product to compensate shippers in cases of payment default by their own customers.
On the occasion of the launch of this new innovative offer, Elie Zeenny, Vice President in charge of Development Projects, said: "By launching SERENITY by CMA CGM, a unique set of products in the maritime transport market, CMA CGM completes its offering to customers for a more effective transport that meets their needs and expectations. SERENITY is also in line with our "Customer Centricity" strategy, one of the Group’s priorities. SERENITY embodies the commitment of the CMA CGM Group to always innovate for its clients.”