ANL RESUMES DIRECT CALLS INTO TOWNSVILLE
ANL will resume direct calls into Townsville from April 2017 providing a new level of domestic and global connections
The first Townsville sailing will be the ANL Kokoda Trader v.517S. The multi-purpose vessels provided on our APX and APR services, along with our comprehensive coverage, means all your Townsville cargo needs are covered with ANL.
- APX and APR vessels carry dry and reefer containers plus breakbulk and project cargoes.
- Seamless transhipment solutions to New Zealand, South East Asia, China, Hong Kong, Indian Subcontinent, Middle East, Europe and United States.
- Connections to ANL’s cabotage network accessing all Australian states, including Tasmania.
APX offers unrivalled connectivity from PNG and Townsville to regional and global destinations.
- Port Moresby - Lae - Townsville - Brisbane - Port Moresby every 17 days.
- ANL’s vessels on APX and APR offer a reliable cargo pipeline for import volumes.
- Townsville to Brisbane all-water solution for export volume is economical, efficient and unique in the market.
APR provides a fast and efficient transhipment service from South East Asia to Townsville via PNG.
- 2-vessel service into Lae every 15 days.
- Fast connection in Lae onto APX to Townsville.
- Consolidation services available.
For full schedule details please visit our website, www.ANL.com.au. For further information, please contact our Customer Service Centre on:
Exports General 1800 246 246 Exports Reefer 1800 248 248
Ask your sales rep today about ANL’s Townsville solution.